Are there grants or scholarships available for Graduate students? How can I fund my Graduate degree?

YES! There are many options when looking to fund your graduate level education. UMBC offers scholarships and grants and there are many private scholarships available as well. In addition there is the option of Graduate Assistantships as well as fellowships offered through UMBC. Federal assistance may also be available we urge our students to complete their Free Application fro Federal Aid (FAFSA). For more information on ways you can fund you education please visit the link below:


Financial Aid Resources