Clinical Associate Professor; Director, PACE
Emergency Health Services
Sherman Hall (Academic IV Bldg) Rm 307
MA West Virginia University 1999
BS Pennsylvania State University 1997
+1 410 455 3781
Crista is a long-time paramedic with extensive ties to, and family history in, public service. She has a background in sports medicine, kinesiology, healthcare administration and EMS.
Her expertise is in critical care emergency medical transports and healthcare provider continuing education.
Additionally, Crista enjoys participating in functions supporting humans and their service animals; teaching students how to best manage service animals and interacting with service animals and/or household dogs in emergency situations; and training her dogs in obedience and protection work.
She continues to serve her community by volunteering in a rural 911 system, as well as a part time Senior Professional Flight Paramedic II for a high capacity flight program.
Critical Care Transport, paramedicine, inter and intrafacility transport, air medical transports.
- Fall 2020 EHS 115 – Medical Terminology
- EHS 360 – Instructional Concepts in EHS
- Spring 2020 EHS 360 – Instruct Issues In EHS
- Fall 2019 EHS 115 – Medical Terminology
- EHS 360 – Instruct Issues In EHS
- Spring 2019 EHS 360 – Instruct Issues In EHS
- EHS 115 – Medical Terminology
- Spring 2018 EHS 360 – EHS 360
- Fall 2014 EHS 360 – Instruct Issues In EHS
- Spring 2014 EHS 360 – Instruct Issues In EHS
Flint, Diane C. (Author & Presenter), Lenk, Crista D. (Coordinator/Organizer), Scharff, Becca (Author & Presenter). PHOTB- Prehospital opioid treatment best practices. Seminar. "MD system wide PHOTB data," MD Institute of Emergency Medical Service Systems. Baltimore MD. (Jun 11, 2020).