- What is required to complete an application packet?
- Is the Paramedic Program open enrollment or competitive?
- How do I apply to the Paramedic Program?
- Why should I get a four-year BS degree in EHS when I can get my paramedic certification through a fire department or community college?
- Does the program offer any fire-based classes?
- Where do your students go to do their clinicals?
- Can I do field clinicals at my home fire station?
- How many hours can I work each week while going to class?
- How is the program designed?
- Is the program full-time, or can I take classes part-time?
- Are classes offered at night?
- I completed a nationally accredited (CoAEMSP) paramedic program. Can I get credit for this?
- I completed a fire department paramedic program. Can I get credit for this?
- I obtained my EMT course from the Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute (MFRI) through my fire station. Will it transfer to UMBC for credit?
- If I’m already a paramedic, can I take UMBC’s paramedic program for credit?
- How much of my prerequisite coursework can I take at another university or community college?